Howard Walnut Tree
Howard walnut trees are one of the best varieties of walnuts preferred. Howard walnut is produced with Pedro crossed UC 56-224.
Howard walnut tree varieties
Grafted, certified walnut sapling, walnut seedlings and walnut trees ready for you.
- It was introduced by the University of California in America.
- Planting is performed with one of Franquette, Fernette, Fernor and Cisco walnut varieties as a powder.
- 700 to 1000 hours of cooling time.
- It has a large, round and smooth fruit structure.
- Fruit weight is between 10 and 14 grams and fruit kernel weight is between 6 and 7 grams.
- It has a good fruit yield in the side branches and inner branches.
- Fruit yield varies between 49% and 52%.
- The internal yield rate is 55%.
- The inside of the fruit is light colored and has a good taste.
- The flowering time is between 20 April and 30 April.
- Harvest time is from 15 September to 30 September.
- Source : calag ucanr edu