Fernor Walnut Tree
Fernor walnut trees are walnut varieties that are come up late and harvested early. Fernor walnut saplings produced in France with Franquette walnut and Lara walnut cross. It is not affected by spring and autumn frostsIt is suitable for frequent planting. Because of this reason, it is also called cold climate walnut. It can be planted in Europa at altitudes between 1400 and 1800 meters. Our fernor walnut trees for sale. If you want to buy certified fernor walnut trees please call or write us. Our fernor walnut tree size 30-60 cm, 60-100 cm or 100 and up cm’s. Please ask Fernor Walnut Sapling prices. Our prices change according to pieces of orders.
Fernor walnut tree varieties
Grafted, certified walnut sapling, walnut seedlings and walnut trees ready for you.
- Fernor walnut tres is the only walnut variety that can be planted in high altitude places.
- It has fruit yield at a good level in the inner branches and side branches.
- The fruit yield is 50%. It has a thin crusty fruit structure.
- The inside of the fruit has a light color and flavor.
- Between 45% and 50% fruit domestic yield varies.
- Fernor has fruit weight of 12 to 13 grams.
- Fruit internal weight is between 6.5 and 7 grams.
- The duration of the cold is 600 to 800 hours.
- The flower time starts on 27th of April and continues until May 10th.
- It is harvested between September 15 and September 30. Meylanise, Ronde de Montignac and Fernette walnut varieties can be pollinated by Fernor walnut seedlings.