Fernette Walnut Tree
Fernette walnut trees are usually planted as a powdery variety. Fernette is a good pollinators saplings. Fernette made with Franquette and Lara cross Europe is also planted as the main varieties in some countries.
Fernette Walnut Tree Varieties
- Fernette walnut tree fruit is medium size and has a hard shell structure.
- It is slightly yellowish and has good quality in fruitsFernette walnut fruit yield rate is 45%.
- The fruit internal yield rate is between 45% and 50%.
- Fruit weight ranges from 11 to 13 grams.
- Fruit internal weight ranges from 11 to 13 grams.
- Flowers from April 28 to May 10.
- Fernette is harvested from September 15 to September 30.
- The duration of the cold is 600 to 800 hours It can be planted in continental climate zones.