Chandler Walnut Tree
Chandler walnut Trees have high fruit yield. Chandler is a Pedro walnut and American walnut variety produced from UC 56-124 crossing. Chandler is a widely preferred walnut variety in the world. Our chandler walnut trees for sale. If you want to buy chandler walnut trees please call or write us. Our chandler walnut tree size 30-60 cm, 60-100 cm or 100 and up cm’s. Please ask Chandler Walnut Sapling prices. Our prices change according to pieces of orders.
Chandler walnut tree varieties
- Chandler walnut tree has a high yield of fruit in the side branches.
- Fruits usually have a shape of 2 or 3.
- Fruit yield is between 49% and 52%.
- Fruit weight is between 9 and 13.5 grams.
- It is oval, smooth, light colored and has a thin shell fruit.
- The inside of the fruit is easily separated from the outer outer.
- The fruit yield is 50%.
- There is an internal weight of fruit between 6 and 6.5 grams.
- It can be planted up to 1000-1200 meters high.
- There is a tree structure with a medium and a half right angle.
- It has a growth rate in the middle level.
- When properly maintained and suitable for the conditions of the region, it starts to give fruit between 3 and 5 years old. 700 to 1000 hours of cooling time. The date of flowering is between 23 April and 1 May.
- It is harvested between September 25th and October 10th.
- Franquette, Fernette, Fernor and Cisco are preferred as pollinator. It is the most preferred walnut variety that is commercially preferred in the world.